

Jackson is now 3 weeks old and growing like crazy.
I took Jackson to the doctor today and he weighs an amazing 9lbs. 6 0z. (His last check up was on 1/14 weighing 8lbs. 2oz.)! The doctor was impressed with his development, especially when Jackson responded to my voice with smiles! Mom was quite proud of her boy!
Jackson and I have been enjoying daily outings to the Mall of America in the past week. We usually head out in the late morning and make about 3 laps around the mall (depending if I stop into a store or two!) Amazingly I have spent more time walking then shopping...hopefully that will continue! I was surprised at how many moms are at the mall with their little ones. I guess it is the only place to get some nice exercise on a cold Minnesota day.
Here are some new pictures of our cutie!
2 comments:
Wow, Jackson is growing like crazy! That's quite a weight gain since his last check-up. :) How sweet that he's responding with smiles already. Glad to hear that things are going well.
What a cutie! It is so fun to get the pictures. He is doing so well and growing like ever! Isn't it fun when he starts to respond to you! Wow at 3 weeks is amazing! Love you all Aunt Bonnie
Post a Comment