
Jackson Michael Arndt arrived January 5, 2009 @ 4:36p.m.
He weighs 8lbs 2oz and is 21 inches long. He has dark hair and blue eyes and is perfect in every way!
Labor and delivery were quite a breeze, thanks to an epidurel.
We were induced at 7:30a.m. and started pushing around 3:45p.m. I had discomfort for just a 1/2 hour, otherwise I was feeling "great". I wish I had the epidural today, as I am a little uncomfortable...but easy to forget when I am holding this perfect little boy!
Here are some pictures from yesterday. These were all taken within 30 minutes of his birth.
We will update with more pictures throughout the week.
Mike & I are very proud of our amazing little boy!

9 comments:
congrats Mike and Heidi, we were waiting and waiting just like you. glad everything is well. can't wait to see more pic.
ann for the rest of the vissers
Congratulations Mike and Heidi!! I am so glad everything went well. He is precious!!
Sue A.
Congratulations! He's a keeper alright! : )
Congratulations! He is well worth the long wait. What a precious little boy! I love his chubby little legs. He looks so healthy! Way to go! Aunt Bonnie
p.s. Great name!
What a great family photo. You are so blessed. You all look great...Theresa
Congrats! We were so happy to hear that Jackson had arrived. Blessings on your beginnings as a "new" family.
Yay!!!! He's here! Congratulations! He is so precious. Glad to hear everything went pretty smoothly. Keep the pictures coming! God bless from Marcia, Joey, Joey and Jada.
Congratulations on your healthy baby boy. I am so glad to hear that everything went ok, and wish you all the best. Also, I love the name!!!! Jackson was near the top of my list for boy names.
Take care,
Stacy, Kurt, Jacie and Emma
Congratulations Mike and Heidi!! We are so happy that Jackson is here! Love all the pics, he is such a doll :) Love you, Jolene and Ben
Post a Comment