Jackson and I traveled to Montana last weekend to visit Grandpa & Grandma Dyk. Jackson did really well on the plane again and enjoyed his time with Grandpa & Grandma. We are all looking forward to another trip to Montana later this summer.
1 comment:
Sandy Pelzek
said...
Wow! It's crazy how much he looks like Tim! We were talking about you and the dogs yesterday. I was remembering Olivia eating lunch on your patio and saying to the dogs, "Leonard and Lola I'm so happy for you."
It's crazy how fast the time goes! Enjoy every minute. Today was the last day of kindergarden!! YIKES!
1 comment:
Wow! It's crazy how much he looks like Tim! We were talking about you and the dogs yesterday. I was remembering Olivia eating lunch on your patio and saying to the dogs, "Leonard and Lola I'm so happy for you."
It's crazy how fast the time goes! Enjoy every minute. Today was the last day of kindergarden!! YIKES!
Post a Comment