


This is the nursery. The only thing missing...the baby!

My dad made this wood cradle. He has become quite the woodworker. Very impressive...!
Thank you, Dad!
And of course...we cannot forget about Leonard & Lola. They are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their little brother. You can see the excitement in their eyes!
As always, we will keep you posted with any new developments.


4 comments:
What a cute nursery! Just waiting for your little bundle of boy/joy! Hope it happens soon...You haven't let Leonard and Lola watch Lady & the Tramp have you??? : )
We'll be checking regularly for news!
Leslie
Hi Guys!
I love the color of the wood on the crib. Very nice! Hang in there - this can't last forever. I bet it seems like it though. We'll keep checking in.
Love the L&L pics! Merry Christmas!
Sandy
Merry Day after Christmas. thought I would check for any news. What a lovely nursery! Tell your Dad that he better start selling his creations. They are beautiful! Can't wait to see your new little man. Love you! Marcia
Where are the updates? You are killing me here!
Post a Comment